Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How much does it cost to get the earrings and the kit at claires?

i plan on getting 3mm or 4mm white or yellow gold earring and i also want to get the kit but how much does it cost???????? i didnt get my ears peirced when i was younger so im getting them peirced soon....How much does it cost to get the earrings and the kit at claires?Buying earring basically means your buying the kit. I don't know where you live, but here are the prices... Buying earrings is the kit, it's not a separate purchase. The prices are the same for white gold and gold. It doesn't have something for UK, sorry if you live there.



USA %26amp; Canada: 3mm $26.50 4mm $29.50

Europe: Claires website doesn't have an earring selection for Europe

Japan %26amp; Russia: You wrote this in English so what's the point...How much does it cost to get the earrings and the kit at claires?I live in England and I had me ears pierced a few years ago in claire's. I think it cost me about 18 in total for the piercings, earrings and cleaning solution. :)How much does it cost to get the earrings and the kit at claires?You can go to Claire's and you can find the prices. The site shows the earring selection and the prices: http://www.claires.com/earrings-for-new-
  • grammarandspellingmistakes
  • bird
  •