Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How much will it cost to replace a key to a 03 ford mustang?I can't drive my car to the dealership.?

if you have the title with the Vin number they should be able to issue a replacement(get two!) for $60-80How much will it cost to replace a key to a 03 ford mustang?I can't drive my car to the dealership.?A friend of mine lost his only set to his truck by the time they towed it to the dealer it set him back around $400. Sorry its not going to be a cheap fix. Just to let you know your car has PATS system on it or what they call a chip key it has to be programed by the dealer or the car will not start.How much will it cost to replace a key to a 03 ford mustang?I can't drive my car to the dealership.?go to an auto part store they'll make a key for u or have one in stock had a buddy that did this for his truck only cost hime bout 20 bucksHow much will it cost to replace a key to a 03 ford mustang?I can't drive my car to the dealership.?its easy drill the old one out and in with the new one u might need to take the sterring wheel off with a sterring will puller if u got a air bag i dont no or u can call a lock smith and they can make u a key or call ford
  • hair loss products
  • how to get back with your ex boyfrien
  •