Monday, October 24, 2011

Arrrg my gf just broke a window at my place!! How much do u think it will cost me?

Its a double glazed door into the back garden. The inner panel only has broken. although its still in the frame, its all shattered into little tiny bits (i can hear it cracking rite now).



The panel is about 2 feet square (70 cmm X 70cm). How much do u reckon it will cost to fix?



thanks guysArrrg my gf just broke a window at my place!! How much do u think it will cost me?One Million DollarsArrrg my gf just broke a window at my place!! How much do u think it will cost me?around 60-90 for the glass and 40-50 for the installation is an optimistic figure. :(Arrrg my gf just broke a window at my place!! How much do u think it will cost me?you do not say were you live but an average would be about 30 POUNDArrrg my gf just broke a window at my place!! How much do u think it will cost me?just call glass shops to get quotes.