Monday, October 24, 2011

How much would a good bass system cost for a car?

I know the basics of what I would need but I don't know all of the parts. I want a good one but not one that would cost a whole lot..I would probably get two 15 inch subs. Also good websites to buy parts from?How much would a good bass system cost for a car?i personally would go with 2 12s

but it will be atleast $300

sonicelectronix.comHow much would a good bass system cost for a car?you probably wont even bebale to stand listening to 2 -15inch subs in your car, maybe for added effect go with 1 and much smaller....save your money. google for websites... check ebay.How much would a good bass system cost for a car?Good to me may be too good for you. I would say a good bass system is going to run you at least 600 bucks, at least. Check ebay, it's my favorite. You'll need an amp and wires too. Don't listen to the other guy. 2 15s will sound good. Most people just don't want it as loud as we do!How much would a good bass system cost for a car?It depends on the type of music you listen to, if you like rap then 15s will be great because they pick up the lows that a lot of smaller subs will not, but 12s or 15s will be good for rap, if like rock and all that then 10s or 12s would be better since they have faster bass lines and 15s don't do so well with those because the cone is larger and its more to move. 12s are pretty neutral with all music. I'm waiting for my amp to come to get my 4 15s in my Deville goin I listen to only rap for the most part and a lot of Texas rap so ugk, trae, all that. Probably the best site I've found is onlinecarstereo.com great prices wide variety of brands and almost all companys still keep there manufacture warranty which they don't do with most online websites, others is sonicelectronix, hifisoundconnection, and millionbuy, try to avoid ebay for the most part cuz its easy to get screwed. Also check your local Craigslist and see what people got cuz usually can find some good stuff and you'll get to hear it before you buy, hope this helps and if you want 15s get em you'll enjoy them trust meHow much would a good bass system cost for a car?crutchfield.com, maybe 400-600 dollars you can get a begginers kit but just buy a head unit(radio), amplifier, amplifire wiring kit, and your subs with a box would be ideal.How much would a good bass system cost for a car?try sonicelectronix.com cardiscountstereo.com OnlineCarStereo.com. ebay is good but getting too pricey.How much would a good bass system cost for a car?If you want some help, email me. lowhz01@yahoo.com Also to learn more try joining a forum. Check my source.
  • networking
  • need serious advice
  •