Friday, June 3, 2011

How much do personalized license plates cost in Oregon, and California?

I Live in California and I want a personalized license plate, but my real dador egos in Oregon and my mom lives with me in California, and I want to show them how much the cost to see how much they would have to pay. And that it is somewhat reasonable. Please answerHow much do personalized license plates cost in Oregon, and California?Try Google or Yahoo Search for %26quot;vanity plate %26lt;state%26gt;%26quot; and you should find it.How much do personalized license plates cost in Oregon, and California?A personalized plate in California is normally a $49 extra charge over the cost of the license, and then every time you renew your license every year you have to pay a $38 plate retention fee again on top of the license fee in order to keep your personalized plate. I have attached the link to the california application and it has the prices for all of the personalized plates and types.