Friday, June 3, 2011

How much would it cost to go see Metallica?

I want to see Metallica when they come to see us in Melbourne, Australia. Or Sydney. LAMB OF GOD AND BARONESS SUPPORTING!



Ticketek are about to start pre-sale in a few days, but I want to know :



How much in AUD it would cost to go see them?

What would the prices of the cheapest/most expensive tickets be?

How much would merchandise cost?



Thanks!How much would it cost to go see Metallica?I can't say for AUD, but when I saw them over here state-side it was about 70 USD for a ticket, and I bought a shirt for 30 USD I think. (Oh yeah when I saw them Lamb of God was with them, it was epic \m/ you should definitely make going a priority)





*edit*

I have no idea whether or not LoG will be supporting for September shows. When I originally bought tickets for Metallica I had no idea LoG would be preforming with them. It didn't say anywhere on the ticket even about opening acts or whatever. Only when they came on was I like %26quot;Holy sh*t, it's Lamb of God%26quot;How much would it cost to go see Metallica?to damn much.