Friday, June 3, 2011

How to avoid apple giving a reconditioned phone and giving the customer a new sealed phone?

I have been given two reconditioned iphones and both have been faulty. I had a new screen put on one yesterday but the fault is the same. I have spoken to the store and they say they can only give reconditioned phones and the only compinsation for the disel it has cost me is a free case. Has anyone else had this experience and how did they get round it.



The phone i have is the 3G and this is no longer availableHow to avoid apple giving a reconditioned phone and giving the customer a new sealed phone?My daughter has had problems with her iphone and each time was given a reconditioned phone as replacement. It is not just apple - ALL mobile phone companies have it written in their contracts about supplying reconditioned phones as replacements. I don't know how this squares with the Trading standards laws in place but suspect its when you agree the terms and conditions when getting the mobiles on contract that they take your rights away from you by agreement. Try ringing your local trading standards dept (or go on line ) and ask their advice. GOOD LUCK.
  • buid my first home
  • good online schools
  •