Monday, September 19, 2011

How can i get a bunny, please help?

I've had a bunny before and i had to sell it. But i want another one i dont know how to convince my dad to let me get one its not like im not irresponsible because i have two guinea pigs and they are just fine. I also need to know how much one costs at a petstore and if your gonna say dont buy at a petstore i dont care because im going to anyway. So i need advice on how to convince my dad to get me one and how much they will cost at a petstore.How can i get a bunny, please help?i got my bunnies from the farm store down the road they were 15 bucks each but seriously if ur dad don't want u to have one u wont convince him unless hes a push overHow can i get a bunny, please help?dont buy at a petstore lol srry just had to say it.

This is how i convinced my parents to get me 3 chickens. I would put 23 reasons why I should have a chicken and what i would do for it. Then at the end I would say can you please come up with 23 reasons why i shouldnt have a chicken.How can i get a bunny, please help?dont go to a petstore. lol, jk. ive always got my bunnies from petstores and they were ok. rabbits breed so fast i think its nearly impossible to have %26quot;bunny mills%26quot; like puppy mills.



the few stores that do have bunnies in our area are seriously overpriced. you can get a bunny free in the paper or craigslist, and serious breeders (like for 4H and bunny shows) usually only charge about 15-20 dollars. we payd 40 at the pet store.



what you might want to do is wait for a %26quot;pet show%26quot; to come to town, there will be more breeds to choose from, and lots of breeders to talk to about their stock.



as far as how to convince your dad, i dont know. my dad was the same way, so i got mom to buy me things.How can i get a bunny, please help?You can make a powerpoint presentation on why you think you should be allowed to have a bunny and some fun facts about them that proves you can care for one and you can be prepared if something goes wrong. This is how I got all 9 (or possibly more) of my pets!How can i get a bunny, please help?I've wanted a Rabbit for 6 years, I finally got one 2 weeks ago -_-...

OK well my dad seems to be alot like yours.

I asked him if I did abit of housework and do much better in school. and just show him your responsible

Ask him EXACTLY why your not aloud a rabbit (always give him an answer back)

There not much hassle! I've got an indoor cage which sits perfectly in my room.

I got mine from a petshop it was around 30.

and also if that doesn't work just say ''Daddy You do know how much I love you right?'' and snuggle up to him.

And if that doesn't work. Ask your mum.