Friday, September 23, 2011

How to pre-order a game at gamestop?

In about a week i will be going to GameStop to reserve my copy of Fable 3 and Fallout New Vegas. But I have never pre-ordered and need to know a few questions:

1. How much will it cost me? ( the games are both Limited Edition = $79.99)

2. When will i get it?

3. Do they charge for Overnight delivery? and how much?

4. How much to pay upfront?

5. Do they give a card/reciept to give them when you get your game?



Thanks to whoever helps a NOOB like me xD

*ps CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GAMES SO PUMPED UP!!!!!!!!*How to pre-order a game at gamestop?Just call gamestop, say you would like to pre-order both games , and the sales rep should be able to tell you everything else.How to pre-order a game at gamestop?1. For some games I know that they say if you pay all of it upfront that they wont charge you tax. So it would cost you $160 if you pay for both of them in the whole upfront.



2. You will go and pick it up anytime after it comes out.



3. No they do not charge because they don't deliver it to your house.



4. Whenever I pre-order games it depends on how much money I have. Sometimes I will pay for it all. And other times I will pay like $10 or $20 dollars of it.



5. They write your name down so you go in and show them a real ID.



Hopefully this will help you and answer your questions.
  • work for data entry from
  • connecting database
  •