Friday, September 23, 2011

What is a rough estimate of how much my tattoo should cost?

This is what I want to get:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/jack%20sparrow%20tattoo/lola-rose/Tattoos/sparrowtattoo.png



It will be on the inside of my arm, about 3 or 4 inches down from the palm of my hand. It will be all black and about the size of a quarter.What is a rough estimate of how much my tattoo should cost?Well the tattoo place I've been to something the size of a quarter only costs about 20-30. But be prepared for more depending on the place you go.What is a rough estimate of how much my tattoo should cost?I would say at least $50. I just got something in black the other day, it is a quote that wraps about 2/3 around my ankle, smallest letters they could do, and it cost me $80.What is a rough estimate of how much my tattoo should cost?I got the Bruins logo on my calf. Probably a little smaller than a CD and it cost $180. It took 3 1/2 hours.What is a rough estimate of how much my tattoo should cost?It's gong to cost whatever the shop minimum is. Shop minimums vary from shop to shop and can range anywhere from $50 - $100+.