Friday, September 23, 2011

How much does an iPhone 4 cost?

I am on sprint right now and I want to change to AT%26amp;T for the iPhone 4. how much will the phone cost with a two-year plan and how much will the plan cost monthly?How much does an iPhone 4 cost?With:



16GB - 199

32gb - 299



WIthout:



16gb - 699

32gb - 799 (OUCH)How much does an iPhone 4 cost?why would you want an iphone 4 look at this PLEASE!

http://www.break.com/index/iphone-4-vs-hHow much does an iPhone 4 cost?iphone 4 16 GB- $199 iPhone 4 32 GB- $299 for a two-year plan.

It depends what data plans you get for a monthly cost. go to your att store and find out how much you'll be payingHow much does an iPhone 4 cost?I googled a similar question a few days ago. in trying to find the answer I found a way to get a new iphone for free from theiphone4focus.tk. the phone is arriving in 2 days %26amp; i'm so excited I can't wait.



Good luck to ya
  • How to make a baby quilt
  • transfer emails between computers
  •