Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I get a student loan to cover the entire cost of my attendance without a cosigner?

My mom has great credit, but refuses to cosign for me. My dad offered, but I was rejected because of his poor credit. No one else will sign for me. I have 5 years before I qualify as independent and don't have to put a parent's information. I have little savings and no real credit myself. I have income, about $300 a month. The maximum federal aid loan was awarded to me, but it wasn't nearly enough to cover the entire amount due. The rest was offered to my mom in a parent plus loan, but she doesn't want to take the loan out herself which is understandable.I have an associates degree and am trying to get my BA in sociology. I am in a terrible bind. I need a degree for what I want to do. I've been accepted to my dream school and have everything else in order. What can I do?How do I get a student loan to cover the entire cost of my attendance without a cosigner?You need to find a cheaper school, I don't care how 'dreamy%26quot; it is.. it is not a very good one if you are having to resort to the evil sub-prime variable rate student loans. Sociology majors don't have a very good return on their investment. With a degree in Soc you'll be working in a call center talking about cell phone plans and not making much money to afford to pay back those high rate loans.



This is a GOOD thing, honestly... Or in 20 years you would still be paying back those private loans and still living above the parents garage because your full time job couldn't afford both a car payment and rent.



Good luckHow do I get a student loan to cover the entire cost of my attendance without a cosigner?Hello, i am MARY PARKER from New YorK, i saw your question on yahoo answer and i want to refer you to the international loan company that help me consolidate my depth ,when i was searching for loan and i was in a bad shape, a friend of mine introduce me to CLARKE LOAN FIRM that help me get out of my depth, the company offer all kinds of loan to any where in the world at a very low interest rate and even if you have a bad credit and low income they still offer service so long you agree to the repayment information, they are the only international loan company that can help you get a quality loan with a fast transfer without any upfront fees .contact them and i am sure they will be of great help to you .within 24hours. here is their contact clarkeloanfirm83@yahoo.comHow do I get a student loan to cover the entire cost of my attendance without a cosigner?Hello Every One,

I am Noelle Mason by name, I live in Queenland Aloomba Australia, just a few weeks ago I was in

search for a loan of $ 70,000 Dollars, as i was running out of money for

feeding and my bills. I was scammed about $6,500 Dollars and I decided not to

involve my self in such business again finally A Friend

of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. I made a

trial and I am most grateful am I today, I was given a loan amount of $90,000

Dollars by this great firm Scott Micro finance Foundation, managed by Mr.Scott Spencer.

If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you

can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the

funds I will advice you to, contact him via scott.spencer90@yahoo.com And you will be free from scams in the internet. My lovely Husband extend is greeting to you also if not for you i can't imagine the way life should be for my family today.You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty,my family extends their greeting to you.How do I get a student loan to cover the entire cost of my attendance without a cosigner?Hello,



I live in the US and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this

much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going

through really rough times in my life and my name is Helen

Peters and in all this hard times, a worse incident occurred in my life as i

lost my job which was my only means of survival and things became really bad as

i had bills to pay and my last son suffered a knee injury incurred when he fell

from a tree house and the doctors informed me that he needed a surgical

operation for his knee so he could walk again and at this point, life was

useless to me as i have no family and no one to run to and each night, i will

sit down and cry till the break of dun until one day, i read an advert on yahoo

answers of man that stated that he could help people in my shoes with loans and

in my desperate situation, i had no choice but i had to try and so shocking and

surprising, it was like an impossibility becoming a reality, i got a loan of

$75,000 USD even with my bad credit within 48 hours and my sons surgery was done

and thank GOD it was successful and now, i am okay and living in comfort with my

kids and i said to my self, i have never ever seen this kind of wonder in life

and i decided i will tell it to the whole wild world and i need every one to

thank GOD for Mr. Lam Lee, the man GOD used to rescue me and my family

even when all hope had been lost and gone and i will say to everyone, no matter

how dark and sinful the world is today, there are still GOD fearing and reliable

people on earth and if you are in my former situation or require a loan

legitimately, i will advice you contact this loan lender and you can reach him

via lamonlineloanfirm@yahoo.com.sg (lamloanfirmintl@live.com)and i want you

all to pray for this man for me.How do I get a student loan to cover the entire cost of my attendance without a cosigner?My name is DORCAS JONES, a Widow with two (2) kids, of which both are students.

I lost my job some time ago, and my rent got expired and I was owing some huge

amount for rent and Utility bills also my children School fees was on one

side not

paid.

i applied for a Loan to several online Agencies which they even scammed me.

After which I thought all hope was lost but still not relenting I kept on

pressing, I read an advert about this other loan agency (SUSAN PATRICKS

MICRO-FINANCE AGENCY) I thought is still going to be like the previous agencies

that scammed me, but then I saw a testimony advert about this same agency I

contacted the person that posted the advert and the person assured me, still

my

mind wasn't settle, but I knew I was left with no choice I had to take the

risk again. Guess what just within three (3) days due to my delay I received the

Loan without much stress.

To avoid those scams on the Internet you can contact Mrs. Susan Patricks(C.E.O)

of SUSAN PATRICKS MICRO-FINANCE AGENCY via this email address

%26lt;princeabel71@yahoo.com%26gt;



ThanksHow do I get a student loan to cover the entire cost of my attendance without a cosigner?schools.medianewsonline.com - it provides some tips about applying to US federal and state grants for college students.How do I get a student loan to cover the entire cost of my attendance without a cosigner?A SURPRISE TESTIMONY ABOUT MY LIFE



My name is Michelle Maxwell. I live in New South Wales , Australia . I came from a very poor family, one day I cried all through the night, after that I fell into a very deep sleep and as I was dreaming I saw this Email address, I then began wondering what was the meaning of this dream. In the dream I was referred to money lender that said is the only one that can help me now, but I didn檛 have system because my cell system had been disconnected. One faithful day I was at my home when a friend of mine came to me, she was filled with happiness; I then asked her what brought her to my home today? Ever since no one had been coming to my place because of the hardship that was falling upon me. She then told me that I should guess what make her came to me today? I then told her that I am not good in guessing she then told me that she applied for a loan from one Mr. David kollince and he gave her the loan without any stress. I then remember the dream I dream that was the name I saw also, I then told my friend that I have seen this name before in my dream, I then ask my friend if she was sure of what she just told me that he granted her the loan? My friend then took me to her house that is the place I confirmed that the dream will not refer me to a wrong person. I saw my friend檚 name in the Document Carmella that encouraged me more again that this must be a saint to my life, I then told my friend to help me with some money to connect my system from there. I then applied from him also; he then granted me a loan of $ 100,000. I then made a promise that I must always testify this miracle on yahoo answer that takes place in my life to everyone. I know people will be wondering why I said that I came from a poor home and I placed my story to the world. I am not ashamed, if I did not enquire, I would have still been in abject poverty today, now I am one of the happiest people today. I am fully out of poverty. I Michelle will advice you to go for inquiry if you believe that you can pay back the loan you should enquire from this faithful Mr. David kollince (micro finance company) you can contact him via kollinced@yahoo.com



. My family will always be grateful to you for the success you bring to our Home today. Even if I depart in death today or my husband our children will testify this to the whole world because they all know were they are coming from, your help makes us to be where we are today, my family will always pray for you for long life and good health.How do I get a student loan to cover the entire cost of my attendance without a cosigner?Choose a cheaper school... one that you can afford with the maximum of federal loans - then, you'll have no problem. There are tons of schools that are less than $5,500, and since you already have a 2-year degree... you should be eligible for up to $7,500/year in federal loans. All private loans are going to require a cosigner, unless you have excellent credit yourself.How do I get a student loan to cover the entire cost of my attendance without a cosigner?hi

If you looking for a legitimate online loans in 1 Hour.once approved your loan will be transferred directly to your checking account promptly, and securely. Now you'll be able to use the cash for all your necessities.



http://bestonlineloancompanies.com



?100% secure and processing

?No faxing -No credit check

?Immediate online approval

?Excellent customer service

?Get Cash in Minutes!

Good luck!............................
  • Bed sheets
  • vb
  •